In computing, data recovery is a method of salvaging (retrieving) unreachable, lost, corrupted, damaged or deleted data from secondary storage, removable media or records, when the data stored in them cannot be accessed in a regular way
Among the development in technology, the world has slowly shifted from old hard copy files to electronic-based data. The word touchable has brought forward the effective experience and owing to this you no longer want physical attendance at all times.
With time, data loss scenarios have also grown-up which means computer data recovery dependence rises. As per the study by Stoll Now, in the last two years, 49% of data loss has been faced by businesses or enterprises alone.
Moving onward, another investigation about “Data Loss information Every Business Should Know’’ reveals a disturbing real-life statistics about the Data Loss.
The statistic is as follows:
- Data loss is the 2 threat to cloud security
- 32% of companies surveyed have lost data from the cloud.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will close down inside 6 months of the tragedy.
- 20%of little to average businesses will experience a major disaster causing the thrashing of critical data every 5 years.
- 70% of businesses community have experienced/will experience data loss due to the virus’s disk or system breakdown or some other failure.
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year.
- 93% of the companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy with one year of disaster and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately.
Based on this information and proceedings, it will not be mistaken to state that data loss is certainly an alarming situation!
What Should We Do to Avoid Data Loss?
When data losses strike, there’s an emergency need of PC/laptop users to recover their lost data. Often, deleted records can be recovered from the Recycle Bin using easy commands such as Opening the Recycle Bin, Selecting the most wanted data, and select the Restore option.
The Final Word!
For every type of business enterprise, Data is one of the vital assets. All Enterprises depend completely on it for business connection and success. However, in that case, you fail to do so; it will not serve as your security when you run the danger of data loss. So, joining hands with trusted computer/PC data recovery software such or Professional would be the best bet!